Fecha actual Sab Abr 21, 2018 4:01 am

‘We’re never going to bed’: children rewrite the house rules

Todo sobre los más peques: Alimentación, Salud, Consejos, Educación, Entretenimiento, etc.

Notapor thompson » Jue Abr 12, 2018 6:49 am

‘The house has the airless discombobulation of a student house in the 90s, the day after a big night out on ecsasy’: Decca Aitkenhead
Three hours in, I feel weightless, almost giddy. I’m lying on the sofa with my boys, eating chocolate, watching telly, and it is no exaggeration to say that I am having the time of my life. For the first time in eight and a half years, I am not in charge. This exotic sensation of relaxation is completely unfamiliar – and yet stirs a distant memory of who I used to be.
The kids-in-charge experiment began at 1pm, and I can’t believe how well it’s going. In truth I’d been dreading it, braced for carnage, but so far it has been nothing but fun. At 1.01pm the boys had raced to the bakery and spent £10 on cakes, before charging on up the road for lunch in McDonald’s. I’m very much enjoying the absence of washing-up, and curious to see what they will eat next.
Jake proposes a trip to the corner shop for provisions. I float along the pavement beside him, laughing at his jokes; his mood is unrecognisably effervescent, fizzing with wit, and I tell him he’s on cracking form. He halts and turns to me, his expression suddenly earnest.
“But don’t you see? This is the real me. Your rules make me go,” and he shrinks, hunching his shoulders and drawing his wrists together as if cuffed. “But our rules have unleashed the real me,” and he skips off into the shop.

For More You Can Check:
Blockchain Technology Advantages
thompson

Volver a Los peques de la casa